Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
They said last week was Ball's first action in a real game since 2020 in college.
This is why I haven’t jumped off that ledge yet.

He played at Marshall and dominated. He then missed all of last season and it was his first game. I imagine going from Marshall to the NFL after a season off would be tough especially at left tackle

slick325

Reaction score
confused-face-derp.jpg

LOL!

817Gill

Reaction score
Isaiah Stanback.
Important game for the CB's Bland, Joseph, Wright, Mamaku (spelling?)

Usually 2nd round picks get more leeway as to proving themselves, a lot has to do with signing bonuses and such.. But with Joseph and his off field issue, that may not apply as much.
Lmaoooo Mukuamu

slick325

Reaction score
Why does Jerry Jones have to speak on the Pregame show? How many GMs and Owners do pregame and post-game media obligations? How many have their own radio show during the season?

Barnum and Bailey annoy me so much. Lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Charlotte Jones up next.
Some big kick off even next Thursday, at the stadium.
Starts with SAS and Michael Irvin in the morning.

Practice open to public on Tuesday and Wednesday. Again not sure at the Star or the stadium. I am sure it will be on the team web site.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Someone got a stream link. My local Fox affiliate is showing baseball. The Cowboys game is next, but the baseball game is tied 1-1 in the eighth.

erod

Reaction score
Charlotte had one too many cups of coffee.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does Jerry Jones have to speak on the Pregame show? How many GMs and Owners do pregame and post-game media obligations? How many have their own radio show during the season?

Barnum and Bailey annoy me so much. Lol

Take a trip to all the other NFL cities and watch their local broadcasts. Then you will find out instead of assuming.

Motorola

Reaction score
it is on local CBS 11
They will play base defense tonight to get the young LB's some work in.

Tonight they want to look at basic fundamentals and make sure they get that all down.
Cowboys-Chargers exhibition also will be on NFL Network; a national broadcast game of sorts, since the other four games scheduled today all started earlier this evening - and all are in the last few minutes of the 4th qtr.

Status
Not open for further replies.