Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
How many quarters will it take Linehan to figure out how to attack them? 1? 2?
I think he needs to spread them out even on run plays. They are going heavy on run downs instead of their nickel like they usually do. Make them commit. If they still leave in their heavy package then passing lanes should be open as well.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
difference between Dak and Romo is that Romo was always looking down the field. Dak is always looking 5 yards within the line of scrimmage.
Difference between Romo and Dak is also significant in the W/L column through their first two years. Keep the agenda going though.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Dez needs to tuck and go on some of these, make them play honest.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Chiefs are supposed to be one of the worst run defending teams in the league. Why don't they look like that against us?
Because they are selling out to stop the run on early downs and our coaching staff isn't smart enough to call plays that will make them pay.

seamus18

Reaction score
Is it me, or does this team never seem to do well when they're playing against a low ranked defensive unit. If were playing against a really bad pass defense we never seem to take it advantage of it, and if were playing against a bad run defense we don't seem to take advantage of it.

CWR

Reaction score
Play calling for us a bit too predictable early on. Should be passing to Beasley on first down.

Always a fine line to dictate to them or adjust. I hope we open up a bit though and take advantge of thier focus to stop the run.

mardwin

Reaction score
Chiefs are supposed to be one of the worst run defending teams in the league. Why don't they look like that against us?

because they are stacking 10 players in the box and Linehan doesn't take advantage of that. They don't respect Dak passing abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.