Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
I gues this answers the "GET RID OF COPPER" questions. Coop is the reason the other WR blossom.

The problem is it might just not be by choice because there is simply not enough room to deal with having an extra 20 million cap hit.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Anyone else realize how realistic it is the Eagles win the NFC East? I have no reason to believe we win this game. If we lose on Thanksgiving the Eagles will in all likelihood be the favorites to win the division and they may not lose another game going into the last game against the boys.
Yikes

lukin2006

Reaction score
All this money on these skill position players is such a great investment.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Anyone else realize how realistic it is the Eagles win the NFC East? I have no reason to believe we win this game. If we lose on Thanksgiving the Eagles will in all likelihood be the favorites to win the division and they may not lose another game going into the last game against the boys.

Eagles ain’t sweeping Washington /giants.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
We win the flip and DUMMY takes the ball. We can score here and would of gotten the ball first in the third quarter. Big Mac Mike just kills us in Big Games:facepalm:
Yeah, I don't get that at all. They almost never score on the opening drive, so why take the ball first? Dumb.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Lol

zeroburrito

Reaction score

the eagles are currently the best team in the division, but they have a good amount of ground to make up for. cowboys should still win it.

Maverick84

Reaction score
does anyone want to channel their inner Madden and comment on McGovern's butt sweat?

Status
Not open for further replies.