Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Next time when there are two fouls, announced them both at the same time you piece of ****

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Today’s performance is why I’ll never trust this team regardless of regular season record. I’m 29 years old and my whole life I’ve seen good/great cowboys teams choke in big games. Rinse and repeat with this franchise.
To be fair, they normally choke in the playoffs, not the regular season. Unless it's the last game of the year, and need a win to get in the playoffs. The Romo-led Cowboys regularly beat good teams in the regular season.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Still confused at how they got to 1st and 8. If it was a new set of downs, even with the penalty they should be at 10, right? The penalty adjusts the line of scrimmage not where you are going to… that should be 10 yards from the line of scrimmage. Hence, 1st and 10. Because they had just made a 1st down. Right!? :huh:
(Thanks for helping me with this!)

The penalty happened 2 yds past the first down marker so it backed up 10 yards from there...as a result they were 8 yards short of the first down replaying the down.

Status
Not open for further replies.