Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lets stuff the run game early.. spy mahomes and let Parsons run him down or run him into the spy.. Don’t let him breath all day..

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Deadskins unfortunately looking better

yes they are...what we love about our season is we have some all pros out and coming back soon and those who will be all pros someday.....so if we can dominate with this new next man up and how DC

switches things around so much so .....so difficult to get a bead on our defensive scheme...and Moore doing same thing on offense....hard to get a bead to scheme against......and Arrowhead so difficult to

play in so loud but wont be freezing and wind factor will be at best 8 mph which reduced stadium....weather cool so great football weather to let it all hang out on field and not lose it by it being too hot...i better

just shut up its nerves...4 min til game time

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Packers losing today helps, no matter what the outcome of this game. Pack still have to play the Rams, Ravens (here in Baltimore, near where I live), the Browns, and Vikings once again.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well guys time for a good game. You can bet we’ll get guest appearances from our forum Dak deniers should we not win even if he performs well

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I feel nervous that Terry Bradshaw picked the Cowboys to win. The last time he picked us we laid an egg against the Broncos.
Just about everybody and their uncles and cousins picked our Boyz! That does not bode well for us winning. Let's go COWBOYS!!!!!!!

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Come on man; I HATE Buck & Aikman. Give me silence please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freemanjc19

Reaction score
My concern is that we just don't do well against AFC teams. I don't know why, but we tend to struggle and lose against AFC teams.

Mannix

Reaction score
Frankenstein head and Troy both shaved with a dull rock.

J817

Reaction score
Very nervous. Terrible feeling and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.