Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What in the living mess are you doing. Whatever I am over it. Lamb was open. Dak is not having time and it’s showing. If our Defense don’t show now then it’s over..

Patrick

Reaction score
Didn't think that was PI, but guaranteed they call a less deserving PI on Dallas on a big play.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
One team came to play the other team is pissing down their leg. Hopefully the crank up their intensity.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is it me, or has the line play gone bad since they have been FORCING collins back into the lineup?
Kinda being forced to since Tyron isn’t coming back, but yeah, they’re playing way worse with Collins in there

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I'm done with Cooper! Because of him they can double Cee Dee and take him out the game. We getting rid of anybody next season I hope it's Cooper!!

Cooper isn't going to make the difference in a game where the team has stupid penalties and the QB is erractic.

noletime95

Reaction score
3 points and a turnover in three drives. Dak and the offense not ready for this stage

ghst187

Reaction score
Is it me, or has the line play gone bad since they have been FORCING collins back into the lineup?

nope it’s not you, the OL is not giving Dak any time or the run game any push…
It looks like a diff OL

Status
Not open for further replies.