Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
If we get blown out here, gonna have to start keeping an eye on philly.

They look to be getting a lot better and have only one game remaining outside the division, which is against the jets. That last week may mean something if they don't turn this crap around

lwehlers

Reaction score
what a bunch of idiots this team is. going to get blown out again. i am done with this game.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
We know KC would play like this. We do not seem to be ready on either side of the ball. A lot of game left still, but need better effort on both side of the ball.

kevm3

Reaction score
seems like after the atl game dallas was feeling itself and they are getting smacked

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yeah no way we can keep up with the Chiefs high-powered offense with missing Smith and Cooper.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
One thing I see the difference between Dak and Mahomes? Homes has a way faster release.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak and the offense has to play flawlessly today, because the defense isn't going to get it done.

blueblood70

Reaction score
we are getting beat on all levels 3 phases and coaching plus add crowd and so far i hate being right i called this game , we were going to see the old chiefs and going to struggle and most likely lose..

i said this before the Denver game and today had the dame gut feeling..:facepalm::(

Status
Not open for further replies.