Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Dang it, Kearse. You needed to run that all the way back. Good job though. That play to Wilson looked to have potential. Too bad.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Dak is so off. It’s concerning. I get that the line isn’t doing their job, but Dak isn’t doing his part either

It’s what happens when QBs get hit a lot, they become inaccurate even when they occasionally get time. He’s rushing throws expecting to get hit.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL........he is the #1 QB in the NFL against the blitz there genius.
Y’all homers get so tiring. It’s perfectly acceptable to criticize when a player does something bad. I don’t care if he’s rated best against the blitz — TODAY, he’s been bad. To ignore that or to tell us that we can point that out is just stupid.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We are playing terrible but I find it stinking SAD how many losers in their moms basements come on here to dog the team they say they are a fan of . Mahomes threw one behind for a pick - it happens. Bad days happen. Get over it. We’re leading the division and playing without big starters.
We can hope to turb it around when the starters return. But it's discouraging to see such an uninspired effort.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yea that’s not flag yup home field cooking and Dak looking like burr cheeks

Status
Not open for further replies.