Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I love how these officials are breaking rules to benefit KC from that replay. Then not calling obvious intentional grounding against KC. Then not calling another critical PI. These guys are terrible.
But refs some matter to the outcome. I heard it right here

Mark

Reaction score
If Lamb goes into concussion protocol, he's probably out for T'giving.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Don't normally say this but this game is rigged
I mean, I might think this was a possibility if we looked pretty good but got robbed in key moments. But we just haven't looked good at all save for a couple of turnover plays.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Just think of the first ref ever

“Hey, guys I don’t to play” I’ll just enforce the rules.

(A Nerd)

Cydios

Reaction score
I know folks say Refs don't help.. but come on.. Now granted it should have been a foul for facemask, but you can't make up a correction afterwards... The ref was standing right there and that should have been a PI.. Don't say it was fast... He held them for 4 yards.

Dre11

Reaction score
still applies.. dak played horrible 2 of the last 3 games shuv the OL excuses and dropped pass bs up the small brown starfish...

It doesn't apply, because that has nothing to do with my post.we're talking about this game. The ol is getting run over..period, shove your weak bs

fansince68

Reaction score
what we need to do is max protect and let dak use his feet, you need to throw something different at them right now.
He he Max protect? Did you see Collins totally whiff on the screen pass, ****..up the play. Terrible o line play

Status
Not open for further replies.