Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke21

Reaction score
Ohhh my god.. is it that hard to call a run play on 3rd and 2??? Seriously.. wtaf?!

We are averaging more per run play than per pass. 30 pass attempts for less than 100 yards.. this is why I find it hard to have faith in Moore.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Team just isn't good enough this season. The fans won't like it but another NFC East title + home wildcard win will be as good as it gets like 2014 and 2018
This very well might be the case. Our OL without Tyron is concerning. If we can stay healthy along the line with Tyron playing going into the playoffs, we have a chance to make the NFCCG IMO and if we get that far, anything is possible.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Dak missed a wide open receiver with a pocket. He missed CeeDee on a possible TD with a pocket. Dak has been trash without pressure around him.

Mahomes threw behind his wide open TE and caused a pick.

It happens. Neither of these highly-paid QB's are playing their best games today. Dak has a lot more to overcome than Mahomes does though.

Sydla

Reaction score
where are the balls he has shown to go for all those 4th down plays? Ill tell you where.. in hiding. I know many coaches who do this. Big balls when playing crap teams, then they hide when playing a real team. You think are defense is just gonna keep shutting them out?

Yeah, the D has played great for much of the last two quarters. But you can't expect them to hold them down forever.

Big failure today by Moore and Dak. Huge failure.

Aulac

Reaction score
We are never winning a SB with Dak as QB. We are doing well inspite of Dak.

fifaguy

Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me.

What in the hell is this offense doing?

I'll tell you what they ate doing. Absolutely nothing. O line is a joke. Zeke is running in molasses. Dak is scared. Schultz can't block and the receivers drop most of the balls thrown their way.

snadler

Reaction score
Knew today was a loss and was banking on Thursday as a win but without Amari and CD, now Thursday and this garbage offense is going to make it a very tough task now

9of11

Reaction score
Would be nice if Moore moved Dak around….so they wouldn’t tee off of him right in the middle…we need some genius us from our genius OC…

GoldenR

Reaction score
SCARED SCARED SCARED SCARED SCARED! At least they LET ROMO throw it! Do not argue that! You will look silly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.