Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tell me what qb don't look bad from time to time, what was Mahommes looking like the first 5 games...gtfoh you're weak.
looking bad time to time and 2 games laying eggs..sorry not what i expect form 160mil elite qb:rolleyes:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Garbage OL and no playmaker receivers left tonight. I see no chance for a comeback. BTW….I saw nothing from McGovern in this game….weak. This offense won’t be ready to roll until after the Thanksgiving break.
Turkey day may be ugly, but then we should have Cooper, Smith, and Ceedee back.

Williams has had plenty of penalties called on him this year, some bogus, but most correct, but IMO, he’s clearly better than McGovern right now.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I put it all on Cooper. He had been available today this would of been a whole different game. He just started the clock...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
How does the clock not stop when Pollard was still going forward and got out of bounds? Should be one more play before the end of 3rd!

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I am not going to say we need a TD, but we are running out of time. How sweet and crazy would be a 20-19 win? Don't wake me up!

Jipper

Reaction score
Hope the defense is ready to hold em if we pull within a td here

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Troy Aikman be quiet. Best Oline where. New LT, New LG and new RT. We haven't been able to run the ball. I agree running the ball would be easier on the olineman but we probably would be in the same situation because we aren't a smash-mouth football team. Heck do we even have a fullback?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
McGovern is really getting beat today, I think we know why they had a hard time benching Williams; although, maybe McGovern can get better with experience idk

Status
Not open for further replies.