Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs post game thread***

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
5-3, the LA and GB losses, were close. Better to start playing better late in the season.

Shy of an injury Eagles are going to run away with the NFC east.

With a win next week, we're 2 games behind with two meetings to go. Anything can happen. Divisional games are tricky. Bad timing for this sentiment.

haleyrules

Reaction score
5-3, the LA and GB losses, were close. Better to start playing better late in the season.

Shy of an injury Eagles are going to run away with the NFC east.
Maybe. There are 2 big showdowns against the over rated Eagles. That can turn things around. Lot of season left and the Cowboys showed something today. They must be taken seriously. I thought that KC might hand them their butts. It was Dallas all the way.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Are all of you Doom and Gloomers from the first 2 minutes of the game satisfied? We won, or did we not win to your liking??:rolleyes::facepalm:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Those Ram/GB games are getting more annoying by the day. I think Us and Philly are the clear best teams in the NFC but we blew a couple of should be easy wins.

No looking back now. You live and you learn. Those games were without 50 also. One without 59 and 95.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Other than the mishap at the end of the 2nd quarter the defense played its butt off. I thought Andy Reid offense were going to chew our defense up.

Same here.

I was impressed with the defense outside of the halftime brain fart.

I expected them to get shredded today and the held up extremely well.

I'm very impressed.

kevm3

Reaction score
Impressive win. I was angry at the start, but this is one of those games where both sides actually played well both halves. This sort of play is signature cowboys football.