Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
He's not top 10 lol

I want him to succeed. Me wanting him to succeed doesn't give him the skill and talent necessary unfortunately.

Sorry buddy but we disagree, his stats in the regular season and the fact that we are a top 3 offense since he returned say otherwise

He's got warts but we are lucky to have him vs a lot more that's out there

On the you wanting him to succeed comment...I wish I could belive it but I've followed you long enough to call bs...however you could surprise us

And btw I do enjoy your pov, just don't agree with it....go cowboys

Dakota

Reaction score
Well, we still have another half to go. Still time to turn things around and get on track. We don't need a 35-10 blowout like the Eagles. I'll take any kind of win. A win is a win is a win.

Sydla

Reaction score
We'll be down to these clowns at halftime.

Impressive display at home against a **** team led by Jeff Saturday, LOL.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Indy

Spread offense 3 wr bunched left Ryan looks looks, ball nearly intercepted.

loublue22

Reaction score
Dallas had the ball under 4 minutes at midfield knowing Indy gets the ball first in the 2nd half and somehow have given then two possessions

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Can we please swap out Prescott for Jalen Hurts already? I'm willing to throw in Parsons in the trade too straight up

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak piles stats up when it doesn’t matter . He’s mostly terrible when it counts . Kellen Moore is a clown . Gallup is barely on roster . He’s a shadow of what he was .

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Gilmore was playing outside leverage on man. that is pretty damming, or extremely lucky

He knows Gallup can't run by him so it's easier to sit on routes. Not to mention, he's a smart player so perhaps he was playing a Cowboys tendency as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.