Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Yeah, this D is as good as San Francisco’s!
I told everyone this wasn’t going to be an easy game. This team played the Eagles to the last minute and beat the Chiefs. And we’re in prime time after a lay off. We’re in for a dog fight folks.

Yep, Per as usual Jerry worrying about the offense-wide receiver. When he should of been worrying about defense=Suh!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Any given Sunday a team can play like pros and beat any other team, good or bad. Our games vs the Vikings and GB prove that. You have to weather the storm and get the win. Winning some ugly games helps later.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The reality is we are a good team. Not a great one. Too many flat performances like this to try to talk yourself into thinking this team is gonna just pick up come playoffs and make a run.

they may turn it around and put the Colts in a chokehold, but it just doesn’t matter.

This team just gives up too much easy stuff to be talked about with Philly and SF

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

3 TE set - Prescott hand off Elliott dances finds some room, gets 5.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Hey offense this gonna be a game your gonna have to score a lot. Brown is shook. Defense playing soft .. yea it’s early but that was disgusting

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This game should have been at noon

Problem is, I was volunteering at noon, so, I probably wouldn't have seen it. Thursday night or Monday Night during this period of the year on the first weekend of December is best for me as I'm usually not available to watch the game otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.