Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyS

Reaction score
Can't lose Zeke for multiple games just to win this one. Sit him if he's limping. If he goes out for extended period, we are toast.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blaming a coach because a WR dropped a wide open 1 yard td is the height of silliness.

Don't be silly.

Wasn’t t blaming the coaches
I said it was a bad call. Should have stayed with a run, then co,e back with the pass on 4th.

Stop with the crap on calling one silly.
Read my post instead of starting the pit down responses.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
This color commentator is the most biased I have ever heard.

In a game where the officiating is this one sided this guy is trying to pretend we are the ones benefiting.

Then on an obvious PI we says the officials these cool guys letting the players “work it out”.

Awful
They're brutal. We're also spoiled by so many primetime games. Imagine being a Colts fan... Every game is probably D team like this

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Emmitt is the best there ever was

Zeke's dang good and clearly the heart of our team, offensively

He's not the reason our offense struggles

If he goes out we're screwed
Without him we probably have 0 points right now. :laugh:

Cydios

Reaction score
If we're going to sustain injuries like this, we better win this. Some of these starters need some heal time.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Whaaaaaatever, it makes you feel good to blame Dak on that one go for it. I’d have still caught it but ok it makes YOU feel good knowing you wouldn’t have so no one else would have either.
Yep it makes me feel good to say it wasn't that good of a pass and also saying maybe the fb could've caught it. Yep it does make me feel good. Well just post you catching the short ball while your back tracking and it touched your finger tips and I'll believe it. Otherwise nope. I said maybe not I wouldn't catch it at all. Learn to read with understanding my friend.

CB61

Reaction score
There he is standing there like a statue again all day to throw the ball away and he just stands there sorry not championship-caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.