Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I believe it was a back shoulder throw which was there because the cb was never looking back at the ball. But I think hurns seen the ball late and couldn't adjust. Romo and Dez lived off that throw. Hurns is a jag.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Dak could have hit that pass on 3rd & 4, it was a bad pass; behind and out of bounds.

Sydla

Reaction score
Of course....2nd and 1 and we run it right up the gut with zero creativity and then on 3rd down ***? Hurns didn't even try to catch that ball he should have caught that perfect throw where no one but hurns could have caught it.

Perfect throw?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
One stupid playcall killed the whole drive. 2nd and 3 everyone in the stadium knew it would be a handoff to Zeke right up the middle. The D simply sold out on it. That’s was a perfect chance for play action and take a shot to Cooper.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Predictable second down call

Bad pass by Prescott on third

Blocked kick

Well coached
It's a horror show. Same strategy to start every game, that's easy to coach against. We won't go far in the playoffs doing this without mixing it up a little.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
He had the DB beat. Missed throw. Typical.

Exactly

And what's hilarious is I saw some clown complaining about Hurns on the play. "Why didn't he adjust to the throw?"

Hurns beat his man like a drum on that play, my question is why wasn't the throw in the right area for an easy pitch-and-catch touchdown

Status
Not open for further replies.