Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We better start getting some points the defense is struggling. Penalties killed the Colts on that drive.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Get Beasley out of there. He looks like he is quitting on this team. Gave up on that tipped pass and that punt return was a joke. He caught th ball with no one within 15 yards of him, goes a step to the left, then a step to the right, and gets tackled for no gain. Ridiculous.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dropped TD hurts big time. Need a new OC who can call better plays in the redzone

Enough. Linehan schemed a guy open. He did his job. Throw wasn't perfect but very catchable. Olawale drop is not on Dak. I agree with you there

I do blame dak for a piss poor throw to Bease on the near int and also for totally missing an open Hurns on the opening drive

Linehans plays have resulted in guys getting open. We keep missing them and only one of those was the fault of the receiver the rest are on the quarterback as usual

It's hilarious to read the weekly excuse parade from the usual suspects

Zman5

Reaction score
I don't understand why they have Beasely returning punts........

I think it's the Switzer effect. After Switzer losing us few games with his bonehead punt return gaffes, JG just want someone reliable catching the punt.

pansophy

Reaction score
We literally have a blocked field goal and a dropped TD in two possessions. Hard to score points when we’re punching ourselves in the face.
Yep a lot of yards and zero points. That has to get fixed. Can’t put any of that on Dak this game which is nice to be able to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.