Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If Tyler Smith is so good, why isn’t he in the HOF?

Dakota

Reaction score
The Eagles don't have near the team the Cowboys do. I don't think the Cowboys should be comparing themselves to such an inferior team.
Egirls can't hold a candle to us. We win with skill, they win with luck. Can't wait till xmass eve to show those egirls fans what a real football team looks like.

Cmac

Reaction score
Pollard definitely has something Zeke no longer has....
Is that really the golden opportunity to bash Zeke?.......Zeke and TPollard limited by the KMoore (Air Coryell Jr junk). KMoore is who you should call out. We had to wait 3 1/2 quarters for this.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Dak's bad throws tonight:

1) That interception. Arguable since he trusted Gallup on that spot. Gallup fell down. If he stayed up, at worst that pass is likely just an incompletion

2) That almost pick by Gilmore. Ok I agree.... he tried to fit it in to that tight window, but again... he's trying to win the game. Sometimes the ball gets where you want, sometimes it doesn't. But let's say that pass was an interception, then the #1 scenario doesn't even happen - so it's not like he threw 2 INTs on one drive, as that's not possible.

3) That pass behind Lamb. Ok, I agree.... bad pass.

What else? You're all just talking about 3 plays.

Kudos to you for at least admitting Dak's responsibility on these plays. They weren't the only bad throws\decisions. You just can't make a lot of mistakes as an NFL QB. It's a high standard but it's what they are all held to because you just can't win consistently if your QB isn't consistent.

Spacebaboon

Reaction score
What an awesome game! Yet again, any break between games what so ever causes Dak to look stale for a few quarters. The whole team is firing off now. This is the energy we need!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.