Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
He throws the ball expecting Gallup to run his route and go for the ball.
He has to see it's covered. Just because you design a play doesn't mean u throw it regardless of the defense.

That's the type of throw you force when are are trailing and can't afford to punt the ball. You don't make those throws when u are playing the worst offense in football

J_Allen

Reaction score
Not sure what Turpin is thinking tonight. Returning kickoffs he should down in the endzone. Fair catching a punt where he had room to make a runback. Weird.

Stupid players. Jimmy didn't want them on his team and I completely understand why. They do stupid things and you can never fix them. You cannot fix stupid.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Lot of game left; don't need a quick strike. Need to establish the run and take a deep shot off play action. Need our D off the field and control the ball.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The Cowboys are a different team in the 2nd half. They just are.
In some ways they remind me of Michigan. I don’t know if their physicality just starts to wear teams or if it’s the halftime adjustments…

Heath

Reaction score
He has to see it's covered. Just because you design a play doesn't mean u throw it regardless of the defense.

That's the type of throw you force when are are trailing and can't afford to punt the ball. You don't make those throws when u are playing the worst offense in football

It's called a timing route. It's new in the NFL. Give it time.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

Ball in Colts territory.

3 wide, fake pass hand off Zeke 3 yards. Flags down for holding on Dallas.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t get why so many fans are crapping on the Cowboys when they’re winning 21-13 at the half against a very good defense. Worst fans anywhere.

Hey Rocky, you enjoy the game and stop getting so agitated with fans expressing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.