Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The thing that concerns me the most about this team is their obvious lack of fire and killer instinct. Doesn’t matter if you’re playing a 4-7-1 team or the eagles, they just don’t seem to have a chip. This team looks like a bunch guys in an entitled culture. Need something lit under these guys.
Been that forever.

Cmac

Reaction score
Cowboys lose to a bad Packers team after the bye week. After a mini bye they are in a dog fight with a bad Colts team. Making one of the worst offenses look good.
let's repeat that......one of the worst offenses look good.

Cydios

Reaction score
Well yall hated brown. Now you got Joseph.. happy?!?!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 6

3 wides left 1 right pitch POLLARD GETS THE RIGHT EDGE KICKS IT INTO 6TH GEAR NICE GAIN.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The thing that concerns me the most about this team is their obvious lack of fire and killer instinct. Doesn’t matter if you’re playing a 4-7-1 team or the eagles, they just don’t seem to have a chip. This team looks like a bunch guys in an entitled culture. Need something lit under these guys.
Yep, no killer instinct

CowboysDrew

Reaction score

Exactly what I'm telling both my girlfriends right now. Via Text.

Status
Not open for further replies.