Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dak is plenty good enough. Oline isn't. Garrett is horrible. We wont win anything if this defense plays like this. Receiver cant catch the ball today.

Let me guess, you think that pick that bounced off the hands of the receiver was Daks fault?
Dak has proven he can't utilize a clean pocket. He has proven to be shutout with Zeke, a group of solid receivers and a defense. If the rest of the team isn't carrying Dak becomes a dud.

triplets92

Reaction score
Defense gets a pass for me this game. They have balled out this season and a game like this is expected every now and then. But the offense has been poor all year and is the root of all of our issues. Not specifically in this game but over the entire season.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Our Defense is done for and embarrassment. Guess they got sick of watching there Offense blow. Freaking JG standing there looking confused. YOU DIDNT PREPARE THEM. No biggie if you lose. This team makes me sick. Could have had a easy 17 points in the first half alone.

CB61

Reaction score
Nah Dak is PROBLEM # 1 period!
Well you may be right about that but I'm sure you could add a few more names that list today including our entire defense although the offense did them no favors

kevm3

Reaction score
The D didn't play their best game but only gave up 23 pts. That's enough to win some games in this league if the O doesn't completely no show. I can't expect the D to hold teams to 10 every week. Most of this blame goes on the O period. The D gets like 20% the O gets like 80.

The defense absolutely sucked. Only gave up 23? The Colts were marching down the field with slow and methodical drives nonstop. We hardly ever got them off the field. The whole team sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.