Pants

Reaction score
Two words:

PUH
THETIC

Pretty much lost all chance at #3 seed with bears winning

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Just a nauseating display by every level of this organization.

And I am willing to bet no Super Bowl Champion ever has been shut out in the last quarter of the season.

I am too lazy to do the research, but I can almost guarantee I am right.
Sorry wrong
Eagles were shut out last year by the cowboys 6-0 in that wonderful season ending game

But yeah that was embarrassing

CB61

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone saw this one coming today I sure didn't? But it became pretty evident after the first quarter

pitt33

Reaction score
Just a nauseating display by every level of this organization.

And I am willing to bet no Super Bowl Champion ever has been shut out in the last quarter of the season.

I am too lazy to do the research, but I can almost guarantee I am right.
This team will never smell so much as a conference title game with this quarterback.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Any time travelers here? If so, please, I can take it- just tell me now, how long are we stuck with Garrett and Sack-a-Dak? Don't tell me if we ever win another SB, wanna hold onto that hope.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Vikings make a coaching change, firing their OC, and came out like gangbusters today.

We will only make excuses.

We will also make a quick exit from the playoffs. This team is good, not great. We are incapable of great with our current leadership.

mldardy

Reaction score
I'm right here, buddy boy!
Yeah you are with nothing to say not surprisingly. So the Skins want it more. They got blown out by the Giants last week and needed a last second FG to beat the Jags. Really?

CB61

Reaction score
I got to go figure out something to do it's not used to this losing crap after last 5 weeks, but I got to say we certainly deserved it way we played

DFWJC

Reaction score
Unless they fold completely, the Wildcard game will be in Dallas
The offense is no much better at home.

My weak attempt at a silver lining:(

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is what will happen on average when Dak is used as a pocket passer only. He is not good enough if you take away half(his strength) of his game. I don’t know who is at fault for that but it needs to change to have any kind of success.

Dak sucks when used that way. Dak is decent when he uses his legs. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.

The offense as it stands now is nowhere near playoff ready. The defense got punked, shout out to dem Hot Boyz!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
For those that " wish to espouse their personal angst " concerning the inability to put points on the board? ,,,just shovel a double fistful of steaming fresh dropped cow pies into yer' gaped flapping PIE- HOLE,,,(JAGS):mad:

CB61

Reaction score
Hogeboom4thewin ???
That's got to be username of the year? And you're showing your age dude lol