Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Anyone else getting 2014 vibes for this Colts game? I seem to recall that game wasn't a "must-win" that year (I believe we were already in the playoffs), and I was expecting them to come out flat and possibly be upset. Well quite the opposite happened, we were firing on all cylinders and won 42-7.

I hope we have a similar result today!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this team backs into the playoffs losing 2 of their last 3. They win the Bucs game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those comedy skits that FOX run up our butts every week, every year...still not funny.
Complete waste of time.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this game.

Big D

Reaction score
everyone on fox picking the boys to win. eating the cheese!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game is a lot bigger for the Colts then the Cowboys.

Hate to be negative, but feels like we may be walking into a buzz saw today.
Agreed about the bigger game, but big for the boys to stay in Playoff form and win the NFCE today, think it will be close

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Anyone else getting 2014 vibes for this Colts game? I seem to recall that game wasn't a "must-win" that year (I believe we were already in the playoffs), and I was expecting them to come out flat and possibly be upset. Well quite the opposite happened, we were firing on all cylinders and won 42-7.

If we do that, a few of the Dak haters will need to be put on suicide watch. Heck, Risen might commit hara-kiri at half time.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score

Don't get that vibe at all honestly. I think this is going to be a very close game that either team can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.