Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Indy ain't even come close to the likes of trading paint in this warriors road,when it comes to our fielded Defense,,, wait& see fellers!

*Zebra Awards
are gonna be furiously prevalent, to our detriment ,&,is gonna' be a thorny row to hoe,,,wait&see fellers!o_O

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

DFWJC

Reaction score
So
Irvin, Warner and Eisen picks the Colts :angry:

Mariucci picks the ‘Boys

Go Cowboys
:flagwave::yourock::flagwave:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HS1Hmb3.jpg
Let's win the NFCE in front of those Egals fans.... WHO WILL BE WATCHING. :muttley:

CB61

Reaction score
TY Hilton is active but still a game time decision. If he plays then Jones should cover him a decent amount because Hilton has issues against big athletic and physical DBs.
All the experts are saying that Anthony Brown would be the better one to cover him?

blueblood70

Reaction score
team’s inactives for this early kick against the Colts are Mike White, Austin, Chris Covington, Zack Martin, Geoff Swaim, David Irving and Taco Charlton.

TY in or out? curious

and ***lip is up with Irving why are no media pressuring the Cowboys for answers..?I want answers..he should have been back fully healthy today..

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the Colts pull out a close game at home. Their defense is good enough to stop our offense and vice versa. Think it's a defensive battle with the difference being a defensive score.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Should we start a what's for brunch thread?
Cowboys hardly ever play this early.

Carson

Reaction score
I think the Colts pull out a close game at home. Their defense is good enough to stop our offense and vice versa. Think it's a defensive battle with the difference being a defensive score.

Agreed.

Sounds cliche and played out. But what Qb turns it over less

Status
Not open for further replies.