Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 1st Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
7 points be damned. This half was a complete failure on offense and this offensive still can't handle a stunt to save their lives. Frederick was supposed to fix that issue... When stunts continually get pressure up the middle that is squarely on the C.

That last one was on Martin

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This. Just poor, poor clock management when we're driving with decent field position. This is why I just don't like the man.

No urgency to get to the line and run a quick play. They're walking up to the line after a middle of the field catch. Just plain dumb. I don't care what Linehan is calling, Romo needs to get these guys moving in the hurry up.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I fully expected more max protect given the only chance Washington had was to blitz.

I'd like to see more 2 TE sets in the 2nd half.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lousy half of football.

They keep this up and they'll lose to this team.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Just when you think maybe Red has turned the corner, things like this let bad thoughts creep back into your mind.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This offense needs to get it together. They look sloppy and unprepared and this fumble BS needs to stop. They are killing themselves you can't let a team like that stick around.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
We started with poor field position.

Would have needed 50 yard to get Bailey to 35 for a 52 yd try.

Disappointed it didn't happen but at least we have the lead. Time to put them away in the second half after letting them hang around through gift To 's that Murray fumble cost at least 3 pts

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
You can say what you want about our offense, but we're probably up 14-3 if Murray doesn't fumble. We were also on the move when Randall fumbled.

Meh. The offense is alright. Just stop fumbling the damn ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.