Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
You remember the first game, when Zeke fumbled twice and a lot of the board was calling for Morris and Zeke was declared a bust.

Good times.....

Heck, I remember the people calling for Morris to get many snaps in this game because of the revenge factor on his old team. Like that's a good reason to limit Zeke. People are funny.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Entertaining way too many people right now. Will do my best being around today. Been a crazy Thanksgiving already. Had to make a second turkey after the dog made away with a leg and thigh. Good thing there was a ham too until another turkey could be done last minute. Got to love the holidays.

Anyhow go cowboys!!!!!

Very nice dog, they need to eat too in time to watch the Cowboys. Got a love them dogs.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meet the new defensive coordinator for the Buffalo Winickis...

Maybe this is the game to go back to the 3 man rush and commit to coverage in passing situations. That was very effective earlier in the season. Main thing is to stop any run game and make them one dimensional.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Dang... just look different in the blues. No prob but always Liked the whites on TG.
Nevertheless Let's go Boys!!!!!!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
People are iffy about this game because of the 9 game winning streak. You keep waiting for that to end.
Only reason I'm iffy is that Skins offense against our D with no Mo or Church. If Jones has to play the TE, the back end makes me nervous.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Every time I see Erin Andrews I make a peep hole with my finger and look at her....Just to see what all the fuss was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.