Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 1st half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The Collins-Kerrigan matchup bears watching. If we're forced to pass a bunch in the 2nd half, Kerrigan will be a big factor...unfortunately.

Aven8

Reaction score
The corners are not playing that bad as the WR's suck for Wash except Crowder and the Thompson kid....they are killing us. Lee can't cover the flats by himself and We know Jaylon can't!

StylisticS

Reaction score
What did Dez do wrong exactly? He wasn’t even “out of control” or screaming. He was having animated conversations with coaches and teammates.

What’s the big deal about what he was doing? I don’t get it.
Nothing.at.all

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Did u see the WR screen when he treated the D like children. Yeah man... that’s dominance. Smh. Quit feigning obtuseness when u know dang well what was meant. Get the man the ball!?!

Yeah, because when we forced his pouty *** the ball to try and shut him up, that worked out real well.

Listen, this offense sucks and that handicaps the guy. I get that. But, he also takes too many plays off, jogs his routes, gets more interested in pushing and shoving with the corner than catching balls and regularly makes himself a spectacle.

Does he have ability? Of course he does.

Does he act like a spoiled little girl when not being force fed the ball, particularly against Norman, undoubtedly yes.

fishspill

Reaction score
It's time to bench him for a game for that nonsense.

They played better in the 3 games he missed last year anyway.
I wouldn’t bench him, but if teams are asking about getting Megatron if he returns I know I make sure I call him too. Or I draft a guy early.

Status
Not open for further replies.