Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 1st half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Reaction score
I know Collins is not having a good game but when is our offensive line coach going to take blame for this as well?

Gaede

Reaction score
Expect a big play here from the Skins

If jaylons on the field, it’s guaranteed 15 yds

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I almost wish this offense wasn't as good as it is. The offense will get us to a mid-pack draft pick but won't get us in the playoffs. But it will be good enough for Jerry and Garrett will stay as will the rest of the garbage coaches.

You just described the Tony Romo era.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
How could Jerry think that after all these years of being proven wrong? If year after year you don't do anything to help your defense only improve on offense and still either don't make the playoffs or 1 and done don't you eventually learn that this isn't working? I'm extremely frustrated with the front office because nobody could be stupid enough to not notice this trend of 20yrs.

How can you say they've done nothing to help this defence? Their entire draft was pretty much defence. At some point they have to look at Marinelli

Verdict

Reaction score
I wonder is something is wrong with Elliott. He asked out of the game and has not been back, during areally critical series for us.

dfense

Reaction score
Well at this pint the Commanders want it more than us. We’re self distracting (one again) against a half *** team. Also getting out coached. They are strategically making the right calls.
Self distracting. I like that.

Eddie

Reaction score
No one is surprised that the Skins are winning despite all the injuries. It's a bad joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.