Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Reaction score
As I said earlier... Cousins is serviceable as a starter, but I'm not seeing anything too special thus far.

Yeah, I don't see too many teams clamoring for his services next year, and I definitely don't think anyone will be giving up draft picks to trade for him. He looks like every other "decent" backup in the NFL ... he's also playing against the Cowboys D.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I live in DC so I see quite a few games. I can guarantee you this much. If it weren't for RG3 sailing footballs over WRs, they'd be in contention for the East at least. The middle of the field is open territory for Kyle.

Seems like I've heard a lot of grumbling about how they weren't playing to RGIII's strengths. Personally, I just don't think RGIII was very good this year.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Does just getting to the playoffs really mean that much? Honestly, it's a nice wet dream to think "anything can happen" but come on. This defense would be wrecked no matter who they played.

Yes it does. Anyone who watches the NFL understands that getting into the playoffs always means something.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Yes it does. Anyone who watches the NFL understands that getting into the playoffs always means something.

As someone living in NY who's exposed to the Giants all the time, I can vouch for this.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Carolina doesn't have that great of an offense, and Smith just went out of the game with a hamstring. We get them without a healthy Smith, might be more feasible.

What would be foreseeable? The Commanders have a crappy offense and a crappy defense and look where this game is at. A punt return away from being a 7-6 snoozer.

Status
Not open for further replies.