Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender

Reaction score
Here comes the Blitz... A sophisticated offense would eventually be able to solve the blitz right? We have a sophisticated offense right? right?

Leadbelly

Reaction score
It would be so nice if Harris could redeem his past 7 games of dumbness. Big return!

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I am not calling out Romo, but a lot of this has to do with his arm strength and lack of accuracy on the deep ball. Teams do not fear him going deep at all. They immediately backed off the line when Weeden came in because he is a terrific deep ball thrower.

They have to at least show a willingness to try and go deep or teams are going to start teeing off.

Weeden does appear to throw a tight spiral with velocity

Doomsay

Reaction score
It's a long season. You can't expect a team to be up for every game. We're playing a division rival.
This team was 8-8 with the worst defense in the league.
Chillax guys. The season is still long.

Really? That's your position? 2-5 team 3rd string QB @ home? This is an exposure game.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Classic situation of a romo-ment ….(i.e., a INT) ….

Not that I am jinxing anyone …but (and many like me) been down this road many times

:cool:

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Hopefully the offense has fixed its protection problems in the last 10 minutes but I'm not confident.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
i would love to see romo make a hero comeback but i have a bad feeling about this

Status
Not open for further replies.