Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Offense needs to step up. Defense seems flat tonight

Well, flat on that series. We'd given up 3 points, total, in the first half. I'll take that more often than not. If the offense would keep from coughing up the ball.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I really want this win. It's the Commanders on prime time. And they're talking ****. Time to impose our will.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Commanders know us. I wouldn't judge the Cowboys based on their play against a division rival, even a weak one.

Staubacher

Reaction score
defense needs help from the o here. This is a survive and move on game

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't crow during the week about how bad we were going to beat them but there is no excuse to lose tonight, none. I know it is a rival game and WASH will give it their best shot(just like Houston), but we do not look prepared at all.

Play like this on a short week against Arizona and we get pounded.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I think more than anything, we were trusting our regular protection to pick up the blitz early. We already made those adjustments.

Just hang onto the ball. We're moving it, and we're the better team here tonight. Here's to a healthy second half, and another 100 yard game for Murray.
This is why I will never trust this D, they suck that was embarrassing

Up until that drive, our offense has been far worse.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Hard to win 7 in a row in today's NFL...freakin "luck" running out. Gotta score here

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This is how the rivalry goes. We can never just kick the snot out of these guys.

loublue22

Reaction score
I blame Marinelli on the draw play, you have to see that coming. On 1st and 25 no way McCoy is dropping back to throw the ball.

they played it like it was 3rd down, safeties so far off the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.