Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think more than anything, we were trusting our regular protection to pick up the blitz early. We already made those adjustments.

Just hang onto the ball. We're moving it, and we're the better team here tonight. Here's to a healthy second half, and another 100 yard game for Murray.

Zordon

Reaction score
please no fluky nonsense. lets get a 3nout here and score on the next drive.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think more than anything, we were trusting our regular protection to pick up the blitz early. We already made those adjustments.

Just hang onto the ball. We're moving it, and we're the better team here tonight. Here's to a healthy second half, and another 100 yard game for Murray.

This isn't the place for a pep-talk Idgit! We like to vent here :)

rcaldw

Reaction score
Mistakes lead to more problems. We miss tackles letting the QB gain 7, which puts them in 2nd and short, next play, busts open.

Dodger12

Reaction score
No urgency to get to the line and run a quick play. They're walking up to the line after a middle of the field catch. Just plain dumb. I don't care what Linehan is calling, Romo needs to get these guys moving in the hurry up.

You gotta call a TO after the first down play to Witten neat our 40 yard line with 48 seconds left to play. We let too much time off the clock. Just horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.