Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
They stacked three on the left in the first and Dallas didn't pick it up, but Romo got lucky and dunked it to Murray. This last play they came up the middle and didn't adjust and even Gruden was calling it before the snap even came.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Maybe its just some scar tissue, or maybe a deep bruise. The knee went right into the back. I'm going to guess he's still structurally sound. I had a discetomy surgery done on my neck. The one thing that could cause me trouble would be my neck going OPPOSITE its normal downward motion. One good thing is that Tony was bent forward on that hit. Holding my breath he will be ok.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Why didn't they get all TEs in to block and run in 3rd Down and long ?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Offensive play calling needs to adjust to the blitz. O-line needs to protect better.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Tony needs to suck it up and get back out there.

Am afraid I do not agree.. we are 6-1 ..we can afford to let one go (and this is being pessimistic that we we lose here)…but to have better chance for the rest of season let this one go……although i feel we gonna win
:cool:

rcaldw

Reaction score
They stacked three on the left in the first and Dallas didn't pick it up, but Romo got lucky and dunked it to Murray. This last play they came up the middle and didn't adjust and even Gruden was calling it before the snap even came.

Would think that genius Linehan would fix that huh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.