Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
idk why you assume the back ups would just mail it in. Randle and Dunbar both broke it for long gains. They would have played hard. leaving the starters in the 2nd half was a poor decision.

Playing backups is 'mailing it in,' by definition. And I'm assuming the backups would not have played as well as our starters just did. Not exactly a stretch.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
idk why you assume the back ups would just mail it in. Randle and Dunbar both broke it for long gains. They would have played hard. leaving the starters in the 2nd half was a poor decision.

Ask Romo, Murray and Dez - you know the guys actually playing in the playoff game - if they wanted to sit out, or actually ROLL into the playoffs.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Playing backups is 'mailing it in,' by definition. And I'm assuming the backups would not have played as well as our starters just did. Not exactly a stretch.

the back up offense has the only offensive touchdown in the 2nd half...

DFWJC

Reaction score
I understand what Garrett was saying about 2007.
We had it sewed up, came I to Washington week 17 and got stomped.
Then lost our home playoff game.

He wanted to get rid of that taste,fwiw.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Ask Romo, Murray and Dez - you know the guys actually playing in the playoff game - if they wanted to sit out, or actually ROLL into the playoffs.

lol what player doesn't want to play? players don't mind playing with concussions but doesn't mean it is a good idea. that is what the coach and upper management is for. They make decisions to protect their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.