Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines. Do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

toto1939

Reaction score
Could we just go ahead and lose this game so we don't have to waste our time watching this crap the next few weeks?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Do not turn the ball over, run the ball and get Dez involved.

Defense, keep trucking but get a turnover or two!

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Even though I want us to lose tonight, I still find it pathetic that we can only muster 3 points against this Washington defense.

If we did screw up our draft position by getting a win, I'd prefer it to be due to an impressive win that gives hope to our organization, not a pathetic win against a pathetic opponent.

superonyx

Reaction score
I wish we would have played the Packers before the Skins so I would know which way to route.

Sure we can beat this terrible team with out bad team....but can we beat the Pack in GB or the Bills?

Daillest88

Reaction score
Have to wonder if the OCs of both teams told the players to lose so the team gets a good draft pick
Meanwhile the DCs of both teams are telling
the defense that this is a must win game.

Honestly I think it's execution. Cassel is playing scared

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
If all the tablets are disabled and no in game adjustments or coaching are allowed, Dallas wins hands down. It levels the playing field.

dupree89

Reaction score
Dez: no catches, 2 targets. I don't care who is QB....that is unacceptable. And for the Dez lovers I am not blaming him. And I am not blaming Cassel either. This is on the man that has his fingerprints all over the offense.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Cassel sucks and cannot read a defense. Look at him out there. Isn't he the guy the vikings was about to cut? Patriots pick system made him look good. He sucks

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you Jason for wasting another 30 something seconds when we could have attempted to get in field goal range. I don't care if we get the ball to start the second half it's not like we couldn't use an extra possession par for the course

Status
Not open for further replies.