Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animosity

Reaction score
i hate to be a debbie downer, but imagine what the GOAT QB Brady would do to this defense if the cowboys and pats meet in the post season..

Sonny#9

Reaction score
Congrats on the win and the sweep--Dallas made no mistakes today--very impressive on a short week. You guys capitalized on your chances and we didn't, that's the difference right there.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm sick of our defense catching so much hell....they are what they are, and we knew it all year. The skins D is supposed to be better, much better....Look at the Scoreboard and be happy!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I give playcalling props on that one, great job!

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
We are good at not allowing teams to score tons of points. You can stay in denial if you want, yards don't win games......points do and Dallas is tight when it comes to points

26 points is not a ton of points? We won because of the offense, anyone with two eyes can see that.

Carson

Reaction score
Congrats on the win and the sweep--Dallas made no mistakes today--very impressive on a short week. You guys capitalized on your chances and we didn't, that's the difference right there.

Cheer sonny! Hell of a game!! See you guys battling with us for the next ten years on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.