Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
That wasn’t even a “bang bang” type of play.

He measured his hit to Dak’s Head.

Hard to believe a reasonable person couldn’t see that.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Like how is that not roughness on Dak...I can't deal with this **** way too frustrating

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Weather is no excuse against a team that is on its B team across the board. Dak is not playing well enough

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
When is someone gonna take the fine and call out these offficials? There’s issues every single game

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Horrible play calling on that drive. Unreal
I don't mind throwing on first down. I think Washington is sitting on the 1st down run. I do like that we are running it on 2nd down. I think Linehan is trying to show we are only going to run on first down. EE got stuffed on the only first down run on that drive.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Troy sees a helmet to helmet and that's a "good non call"?

of course to a dallas cowboys player. Bet if that was cousins we would of been flagged. I swear the NFL and the Refs are getting to be unwatchable.

tico

Reaction score
The rain is a better defense against Dak than the defenders. They could probably all just stand back and watch and there won't be a completion.

Also, still don't understand having Witten run behind the sticks. I'll never get it.
JG nuff said! We are so inconsistent week to week

kevm3

Reaction score
Seems like the team actually makes adjustments to lose the game after halftime. That was an awful offensive drive

9of11

Reaction score
I cant believe Beasley has only 17 catches for the season and Dez has not had a 100 yard receiving in 13 games....I dont know what to say about that...offense design, play calling or just not using them right...coaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.