Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ologan

Reaction score
YOU called it!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go TURNOVER TONY!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he calls for a HOLD after the play: what a massive WUSS he is

You know, things may be going bad for the Cowboys for whatever reason, or whoever's fault, but I get it....you hate Romo. If you changed every now and then and said something positive, I wouldn't put you on ignore. Not to be, though!

sillycon

Reaction score
With the defense being gassed, this should be a blow out unless somehow Romo matches them score for score... (which I doubt..)

coult44

Reaction score
"The Commanders are running what should be the Cowboys script!!!" That's the quote of the day

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I love how Murray has to beg Garrett to give him the ball....smh!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Who was the one saying that we should release Brandon Carr in June? Yet, it always takes refreshers like this to get people to see it.

Cutting Brandon Carr isn't about his play. It's about the $16M you'd have in dead money.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Notice how young players come in with fire and emotion, then it quickly vanishes?

I think The problem starts at the top with the most pathetic owner/GM in sports

Mookie

Reaction score
I have a wild idea. Let's throw the ball. --Jason Garrett

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
How many second half leads had Garrett squandered? How can Jerry possibly retain him if they don't win out?

Proximo

Reaction score
Can't stand this commentator. No idea who he is but he's been hanging all over the Commanders' jock straps the entire game. I've never heard so much man love during a broadcast.

God I hope the Cowboys win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.