Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Right down the middle. He knew after he hit that last one. I am sure the setup for the XP is different from a FG, it felt like after he missed he knew what needed to be corrected in that attempt.

CB61

Reaction score
Yeah 11.99 for the other one That might have been the one we tried to get when our local station was taken off DirecTV
We actually missed the first week of Sunday night Football because of that and peacock did not show it when we were supposed to get it and they never could answer us why or how to get it

CB61

Reaction score
We actually missed the first week of Sunday night Football because of that and peacock did not show it when we were supposed to get it and they never could answer us why or how to get it
We have the app right on our TV too That's how we signed up for it We called them we emailed them They had no answer

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
I dunno folks....

GB is on a 3 game winning streak and Jordan Love has been really good. Tossed for over 300 yards today.

Be careful what you wish for...
I’m expecting him to play the game of his career next week. Nothing ever goes right when we play the Packers in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.