Cowboys Vs Commanders ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
This team has no emotion, no energy. Looks like they've already packed it in.

Now Jerry can get on with firing Wade and hiring his next puppet.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
marchetta;2421257 said:
Note: Priority #1 this offseason, a +350lb NT to plug the middle!
this is why i brought up us getting albert hanynesworth over a wr

dont know if well be able to afford him this off season and lure him away from the titans. chances of that are slim

noletime95

Reaction score
soccerbud;2421294 said:
ratliff is not the run stuffing 3-4 NT that we need

He managed last year, but Wade and JJ should have known he was not a long term solution at NT. We had Fergy. Should have kept him or drafted somone else to rotate in.

That, combined with letting Fasano go for next to nothing is really costing this team. Somre very poor personel decisions this offseason by the GM.

1fisher

Reaction score
I had my ACL replaced and I'll bet I could run for some big yards on this defense!

How friggin' pathetic!

Most of us laughed our butts off at the hiring of Jim Zorn..... I won't make that mistake again!

Haley94

Reaction score
Rack;2421253 said:
Bradie James beat by a FB for a TD. What a surprise.

Never in all my life have I seen one coach completely WUSSIFY a team as fast as Wade Phillips has wussified the cowboys.

I don't know. i still remember the New orleans game 2 years ago. They looked pretty wussified in that one too.

Personally , i hope we are done with the 3-4. With the exception of Ware, we don't seam to draft the right people for it.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
panchucko;2421297 said:
Watching games all day, it seems other teams just play faster than the Cowboys.

My thoughts exactly. They look slow slow slow out there.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

2 TE set - Romo sends Owens in Motion play action pass Owens who was up ended gain for 2.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
good ole wade wants to coach his way, he doesnt want to change,

thats stupid too,

like jimmy johnson said, and bill parcells said youare, this is a sloppy football team, that just doesnt care,

oh sure, they can say the words, but in their heart their is no fire, because thiere is no fire in wade,

the team takes on the personality of the head coach

morasp

Reaction score
how come every team we play looks like a super bowl contender?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
khiladi;2421278 said:
Again, 3rd and 14 and we give it up. Wade is a softie on third down and because of it, we suck...

:hammer:

Freakin' sad that we allow a slow FB to gain 13 on 3rd and 14 against us.

Carpenter BETTER FREAKIN' SUCK cuz there's no other explanation for Bradie James still being out there. If Carp ends up being even just a solid player for someone else I will find Wade Phillips and rip his kneecaps off with my bare hands.

mmohican29

Reaction score
i loathe bradie james. christ he sucks. i mean, suck to the nth power suck. this put a pit in my stomach every time i watch it. it shows no sign of improving in any phase.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Rampage;2421301 said:
if we lose tonight there is no rest of the season. it's over if we lose tonight.

I agree. However playing against the crappy 9ers and Seahawks will keep the mathematicians out there complacent with their "not mathematically out" chant.

God I'm so hating Garretts playcalling at this point.