Cowboys Vs Commanders ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

yimyammer

Reaction score
jobberone;2421958 said:
That was a designed play that won't work again. It bothers me more that Campbell ran over one of our safeties and the other one couldn't tackle him for about ten yards.

THAT WAS MY ENTIRE POINT!!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 9

I formation - Romo changes play - Romo pitch right Barber hit hard after a gain of 4.

Naes

Reaction score
Clove;2421974 said:
Dumb challenge

We may have over looked this, but Newman and the other young corners have kept Moss and company in check. wow!

1st and 10 Dallas at their own 20.

4:41 left in the 1st half - Dallas comes out with a full house look - Hitch to Owens no gain. Why call that play when the guy is not far off of him?
Are you kidding? The rule is the ball is dead when it's touched. Easy call Tripplet is just an idiot.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Is this the game plan? Throw 2 yard passes all game?

ANyway. For as terrible as the offense is playing, we're only down 7.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Please, stop throwing the ball at Owens at the LOS. Run the ball into the damn EZ

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I'd love to see the stats of where we've thrown the ball at TO over the last four weeks. I'd bet 50% of the time its at or behind the LOS.

khiladi

Reaction score
Garrett looks like he is trying to force the coverage up....

Ren

Reaction score
just drop those bobble screens to TO he gets nothing out of them

RoadRunner

Reaction score
I guess we are just going to toss sweep right on virtually every running play. Ok, as long as it works.

BadKarma

Reaction score
What is it with these plays they're calling? Horrible playcalling...we're trying to get too cute on offense. :mad:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 5

shotgun with 3 wides - Romo looking at a blitz, pressure pass caught RW 1st down on a come back route.