Cowboys Vs Commanders ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
This is the offense I remember.

Line is giving Romo a little time and Romo is finding the open guy.

Screw the Redskanks, we're winning this game.

Ren

Reaction score
even a gimpy Romo is still 1000x better then Brad and Brooks

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Question...I saw Romo's 2nd pick...wasn't his fault. What about the first? So far he has great numbers...what happened on the first? I just got off work like 20 min ago.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
we got them on their heels. Running game established and they're having to honor it. And Tony is getting protection and throwing well enough. D is playing. We should win this game.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
GOLDENCHILD1688;2422011 said:
Theres Something Clearly Wrong With Romo

He Cant Throw Down Field And The Ball Aint Coming Out Right

Were Trying To Compensate With All These Screen Passes And Slants And The Commanders Know It.
It probably has something to do with that pinky that had him sidelined for a month.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm happy with Jason's play-calling as of today... They should have 2 TDs if not for some bone-headed plays...

He is forcing the coverage up towards the line of scrimmage... If he continues to make the defense second-guessing, you'll see a couple of deep TDs...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2422052 said:
Question...I saw Romo's 2nd pick...wasn't his fault. What about the first? So far he has great numbers...what happened on the first? I just got off work like 20 min ago.

threw it behind TO on a slant.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score

Slant to TO - TO had Hall beat, but badly thrown behind him right into Hall's hands.

Mike_45

Reaction score

He threw it behind Owens and hall picked it off.