Cowboys Vs Commanders ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
That replay wasn't definitive - no good angles to see where the ball was.

khiladi

Reaction score
BIGDen;2422145 said:
That 2nd "INT" was all TO. Basically a very quick fumble. But yeah NO TURNOVERS PLEASE!!!

No, it was a perfectly timed hit by the CB...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2422126 said:
That Blackberry Bold commercial is pretty good. That dudes legs are flying.

Funny. I was thinking the exact opposite. Should have gone into advertising...that industry needs help. Bad.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, the defense is looking strong. I just hope they don't let up and let them march down for a FG before the half.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
I'll say it again since it got no play the 1st time.

We are in good shape here. Don't let your negativity from past weeks keep you from enjoying this game.

Our defense has settled down since the 1st drive, save that Campbell run. We've moved the ball offensively the entire half but have just been snake bitten. That should even out eventually here.

This was never supposed to be easy, you guys know that right?

Eskimo

Reaction score
Now the defense needs to do the job that it didn't do in the NFCC game - hold the opposition in a situation in which they shouldn't score.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2422117 said:
Maybe you need to just leave the board since you hate everyone here. How about you worry about yourself rather than worry about the rest of us?

:laugh2: It's just extremely funny how fragile everyone is here.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Does anyone think that Wade doesn't even want to be on the team. Kind of like a cheerleader, he just wants to be around the good players and be seen but doesn't really care what happens either way.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This offense is starting to look deadly again - They've moved the ball pretty good all game long, but hadn't finished until this last drive.