Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 5 - Romo blitzed throws the ball quick out of bounds, and it's a penalty on Washington roughing the passer and intentional grounding on Romo.

Offsetting penalties.

wxcpo

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1140629 said:
the fact that the skins have driven all over your defense means nothing

Yeah 4 cracks from 1 yard line and nothing to show for it. Yeah they are really driving it all over us. Their biggest play has been a penalty against the Cowboys.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
wxcpo;1140638 said:
Maybe you should go back and watch it again because he never extended the ball and it never came near the white line. Great defense by the boys, you do know they are #4 against the run right? Not like they haven't been shutting down the run all season.

i dont have it on tivo- if its wrong, i'll admit it, but it looked like it was on the white line to me- over the beginning of the white line. i could be wrong.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 5 again - Romo behind center - Romo back quick slant Witten high broken up for an incompletion.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
They are playing like this is the super bowl, hopefully we can get some momentum soon.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
O-line looks just like it did against Philly and NYG- and that folks is not a good thing.:bang2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
McBriar punt high deep Randell Ell breaks tackles but gets 9, tackle by Carpenter..