Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

canters

Reaction score
That extra point would be nice now instead of the missed 2.

Let's feed it to MB3 and get the lead back.

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
i think the last time ive seen a defensive back have a worse day than henry was ahmad carrol of the packers on monday night before he was caught. this guy has dropped two picks. allowed 1 td passing and one rushing and given up multiple first downs.

sbark

Reaction score
missed 2 pt conversion gonna haunt us yet---simple extra pt

Eskimo

Reaction score
RedLine;1141788 said:
Henrey is just having a bad day.

It is not just a bad day - he is just bad in coverage - that makes 3 out of our starting 4 players back there.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You Skin fans are really classless and pathetic to come in a Cowboys forum during gameday, you should lose just because of that. I would never do that to your board.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1141789 said:
Why are you here? Don't you guys have a 'Skins forum?

the problem with the skins forum is that there are so many people posting, that you cant get into actual conversation. One play happens and 2 pages of thread are filled.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
riggo;1141797 said:

Scared of a poster in a forum?

Well, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I guess the rest were right about you. You are pretty much a troll.

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1141803 said:
stop blaming ROy, if Newman didn't bite, Roy wouldn't have had to be the last line of defense

hes a safety THATS HIS JOB. he ran right into the receiver. doesnt know how to do much but stop the run and hit. he went for the big hit and got there too early.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Like I said in the first quarter. I'm not concerned we are the better team. They have been given 134 yards off penalties, and dropped passes. Cooley just caught a tipped ball in the end zone our defender nearly picked off? Great execution Washington. Like I said, we are the better team.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
this team just cant get out of its own freaking way...dropped easy td by Owens...then God-awful play by Henry in the endzone again...thats two picks he probably should have today, instead the Skins got 10 pts

its nauseating watching this team some times

David