Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread***

Cmac

Reaction score
And for everyone wanting the Cowboys to sign Hardy to a long term deal, what did he do today against some backup tackle and two sacks from a bonus....nothing!!

Wow....since accountability isn't a concern for this team, beyond dress codes....why the heartache about Hardy?

When you use "nothing" to describe his errors....surely you will see this is applicable to a lot of players and coaches today, and all year....."nothing".

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Honestly, if the team had gone 4-12 last season, Garrett would be coaching elsewhere. Somehow, he managed 12-4 and those back to back to back 8-8 seasons were forgotten. Now we're stuck with the guy for at MINIMUM, one more year - I think at least two more, personally.

The only thing I like about what Garrett has done is that he's great with the media and he has been consistent in his message - consistency was something the team needed. When it comes to X's and O's, however, he has been rather poor.

That's an excellent take.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think anyone is thinking that. Stop making stuff up.

Im afraid they will.

And if you dont like that well i guess youll have to get over it. Cause ill state my opinion even if you dont like it.

Of course thankfully i wont have to know if you do or dont.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Wouldnt mind if the texans pull off a miracle and win it all. Anybody know what team the,steelers,will play?

Not sure. I think the playoff schedule will be announced as soon as the GB-Minnesota game is finished?

Cmac

Reaction score
Well Witten is getting older. lol

I thought JG should have take JWitten out, rather than sling him in the mud like that. While JWitten has been called out by me, a time or two, when equally warranted.....he deserved better. He is a warrior, but why risk an injury to him. C'mon JG......really?...and you want guys running through walls for you?