Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Man Ive been pretty damn critical of Dak and by no means was his performance pretty tonight but he did pull himself together and make some damn good throws.

All I ever expected from him was to gradually improve. He wasnt ready for this last stretch and we all saw that. Hopefully hes collected himself and can come back and keep building.

Hes a huge question mark right now but its not over for him just yet.
The thing people want is for our second year QB to take an injured/suspended offense lacking in playmakers and put it on his back and carry it. That’s an unrealistic expectation. Troy Aikman never did that; mvp candidate Wentz couldn’t do it last year. Only a few QBs can do that. As great as Rodgers is, GB always surrounds him with quality WRs and TEs, even when his his OL and RBs are weak.

Dak is a leader and a proven winner; those are rare too. Give him the playmakers needed. He’s going to be fine.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jesus, listening to Witten in the post game he wants to play a few more years.

He will quickly become one of my most hated players. I can't stand these type of players who think they deserve to hold a roster spot hostage because of past performance. He isn't even a good starter anymore. 3 more years? Cmon. End this madness and get a damn TE.

Wanna know why Witten looks so bad...Honestly?...It's the spacing of our patterns. If we had a WR that could stretch a defense/ scare someone of getting beat deep...then Witten would have more space to operate undereneath....and our passing game would look a lot better.

Yet we have a bunch of WRs that can't get deep. Really...Linehane's passing tree..and running complementary routes...blows. I guess you can only do so much w/ /WRs that can't seperate....but they are messing up Witten's gig...of posting LBers up in the middle. There is nothing wrong taking a 7 yard gain...every time Witten ntouches the ball. I know I would take it.:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
A bunch of you need to sit down with your crow sandwich.
' chomp,chomp* glug* chomp,,,, pleeze,sur' may I've some more',,,:)

( this was enjoyable to watch,,,mostly that revamped db structure with,Chido,Frazier& (yes) secret weapon #38,#10&#5 showing up!
Between #90&#95,,,?,,, both are hardcore casing-liner's,,, but, I'm liking that #95 as my favorite):thumbup:

btcutter

Reaction score
This win gave some new hope.
Frazier and Awuzie played lights out. Now with 10 days rest, the game at NY seems much brighter now.

Maybe Frazier is LB in safety body (very big safety). That's where Frazier should play....close to LOS.