Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders Post Game Thread***

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that. That was a bad year. I heard about that every day at lunch until school was out for the summer.
Lunch until school? LOL, I already graduated college and my first enlistment in the Army. One of my kids is older that you.***

*** Don't take it as a personal dig - it's like talking to my kids and their friends. They cannot believe of a time before the internet, apps and shopping at the mall. Hanging out, yes. Shopping, no.

Yeah that was a bad year, especially living in an info shell. All I could do is read sports in the two total pages in the Army pages, or the local Washington papers. All I had was the game column, box score and notable team info for puff pieces and/or injury or assistant coach firing.

plymkr

Reaction score
Lunch until school? LOL, I already graduated college and my first enlistment in the Army. One of my kids is older that you.***

*** Don't take it as a personal dig - it's like talking to my kids and their friends. They cannot believe of a time before the internet, apps and shopping at the mall. Hanging out, yes. Shopping, no.

Yeah that was a bad year, especially living in an info shell. All I could do is read sports in the two total pages in the Army pages, or the local Washington papers. All I had was the game column, box score and notable team info for puff pieces and/or injury or assistant coach firing.
I remember sitting at the lunch table getting harassed by Bears fans. I was sitting there with my Cowboys school bag hearing it. It was rough. But then the 90’s came and I repaid them 10 fold. Lol. Good times.

doomsday808

Reaction score
DLaw needs to start getting some recognition. This guys gets into the back field faster than anyone i can remember.

quickccc

Reaction score
yess!

i predicted Cowboys season record as 13-4, ..and I was right on the bullseye mark ..( self-pat on my back !)

:dance:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Who are some of their key players, what do they do well, what do they struggle with. Please give your thoughts

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Just watched the replay

Awesome game! Congrats Cowboys Nation! NFCE Champs again! And the #2 seed is sweet indeed…

Philly’s epic collapse is almost as sweet… their tears are the most enjoyable to drink lol

517.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I avoid the game thread like the plague these days. Was it as bad as I think it was in the first quarter?
Didn't go there, either, but I imagine it was quite ugly. We've got fans that would have jumped overboard off the Titanic before it even got close to the iceberg.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Plus the wind gusts were up to 30 mph.
Won't have any of those as the No. 2 seed, unless we end up in the NFC Championship Game (and then it depends on who we face).

gimmesix

Reaction score
Losing 5 of 6 in ugly fashion is crazy.

We knew they weren't what their 10-1 record said, but this is a complete collapse.
Did not think we'd have the opportunity to catch them because of their head start, but they just absolutely wet the bed. Dallas ended up where I thought it would (12-5) but I thought the Eagles were heading toward four losses at most or maybe five but winning the division because of tiebreakers. The curse got lifted, though, and this happened.

Maverick84

Reaction score

what years did you serve?

gimmesix

Reaction score
Our running game seems to be improving over that last couple of weeks so that is a good sign going into the playoffs. Having a legit play action with this offense will make us more lethal
Apparently, Tyler and Martin were the problem.