Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DStar22

Reaction score
Exactly that's why I posted earlier it's kind of a sad day it goes by so fast and I never understood how fans can appreciate each and every week win or lose you should be looking forward to every single game because it's the longest offseason ever in any sport..
I do not understand this mindset. I am looking at the legacy of our football team overall. I want to be to 6 SB wins before SF, Washington, NY, or anyone else in the NFL except the 2 who already did it. then I want them to be 1ST to number 7. In order to do that we need exceptionalism on this team and I expect them to prepare that way. We are one of the VERY few teams that CAN do that due to the HARD work, determination and skill of previous generations before them. I expect them to try and measure up to that.

What we don't need is acceptance and the idea that it's somehow OK that they have gone 28 seasons with a dry spell. I post accordingly.

GOOO COWBOYS!!

Last edited:

DStar22

Reaction score
Exactly that's why I posted earlier it's kind of a sad day it goes by so fast and I never understood how fans can appreciate each and every week win or lose you should be looking forward to every single game because it's the longest offseason ever in any sport..
sorry , yours isn't exactly the kind of post my previous reply was meant for, but I hate it when people come in and wonder why some of us feel the need to criticize our players , as if everything is rosy and perfect.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I'm guessing no Tyler today. I'm absolutely not saying we won't win if Tyler doesn't play because I think we win either way, but I am saying we will win if he does play

MistyAnn

Reaction score
This-needs-to-be-a-blowout-win-for-us.
We-have-of-late-stumbled-into-the-playoffs.
I-hope-also-we-miss-a-couple-of-field-goals.

pitt33

Reaction score
Commanders have several key starters out, especially on Defense. No excuse not to win this game. No time for slacking off either. Take it seriously. Division title and homefield advantage for at least the first 2 playoff rounds is at stake. No better opportunity in many years to take care of business and make some noise in the playoffs. There is no tomorrow. There is only today. Go kick some butt, stay focused, stay hungry, stay safe but come out with a win.
What starters are out for Washington?

Guess I could wait for the inactives to come out.

Eddie

Reaction score
I've seen this movie for 28 years.

Don't be surprised when we fall flat and let the 4-12 Deadskins beat us.

Hardline

Reaction score
It would be more exciting if the team they were playing was their former NFC rival instead of a renamed expansion team with different uniforms.

Jarntt

Reaction score

Not sure how solid this is based on article as anything from Broaddus is questionable and Fish is worse so this is the dynamic duo, but news is news

Status
Not open for further replies.