Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The roof and windows are open!! Jerry making sure everything looks perfect to hide the on-field product

Carson

Reaction score
Loved him at OU. Kid is a stud. Doctson is coming along as well. Sometimes reminds me of Randy Moss with his body control.

His leaping ability is unreal. He needs to get better with securing the ball in the air ... but he has potential to be an all pro every season. Potential is there and talent for sure

theanimal23

Reaction score
I don't know if I want a win, or a loss (for a better pick). Lost a lot of passion for this game, as we aren't goign to make the playoffs. Hoping this game shows improvement overall for the team though.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
This thing has the feel of a preseason game. It’s pretty empty with 20 minutes to kickoff

Zman5

Reaction score
Lee better becareful jumping up and down like that during the pre-game celebration. He might pull a groin.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Man, I am at a watch party and its dead as hell here, no excitement, no cheering, no nothing. Nobody even gives a chit if we win or lose, been a long time since I have seen fans this down about the team.

Clappy the Clown has sucked the life out of this fan base.....................just sad

Status
Not open for further replies.